Pharmer Engineering works in Federal contracting directly with multiple agencies or as a Tier I subconsultant on Design-Build Water, Wastewater, and Fish Hatchery Projects. Recently Pharmer was awarded two projects with the Federal Government.
Project 1 – Biogas Power Generation Scoping Assessment Feasibility Study. Pharmer Engineering is serving as a technical consultant to the U.S. Trade and Development Agency to review work associated with three wastewater treatment companies in Brazil. Pharmer Engineering will provide technical services including:
- Plan, coordinate and manage scoping assessment resources
- Assess energy usage
- Define best technical configurations
- Perform financial and economic analysis
- Review regulatory requirements
- Conduct a development impact assessment
- Conduct preliminary environmental impacts
- Develop an implementation roadmap for each project
- Prepare a final report
Project 2 – Fish and Wildlife Fish Hatchery Floating Pump Station, Willow Beach Arizona. Pharmer Engineering is a Tier I sub as the lead design engineer for a floating pump station to serve the Willow Beach Fish Hatchery in Arizona. The project consists of a dock mounted pumping station and screening intake to deliver 5,000 gallons per minute of water from the Colorado River to the Fish Hatchery.